Wednesday, March 28, 2012

SPM RESULT!!YEAYY

Well,first i want to congrates to all SPM candidates 2012 for getting a good result..
*singing*축하합니다!!!...CONGRATULATION!!!..

And as for myself i am proud also for getting a 6A3B as my result...^..^ never expected that kind of result but thanks to god for gave me such blessed.THANK YOU..THANK YOU..

Hurmm..i still remember that moment when i showed my result paper to my mum n dad..haha mum almost burst into tears..i guess she's really happy about it but my dad a bit cool but later he can't stop being proud with his daughter result..hehe dad,dad.

i'm still waiting for any news from my application..i really hope i get the 1st intake for UITM in CULINARY ARTS COURSE..hrmmm well i hope my result are qualified enough for it..I have a dream n it's a big one.i want to be success in my life,want to make my family proud so that no one can look down upon us anymore..i want to show to them who i really was,what i'm capable of,what i was made of..i'll make sure that when i get the opportunity to study at the University,i'll focus and study hard so that i could achieve all my dreams..that is my promise to myself,my family n him..

No comments:

Post a Comment