Sunday, December 30, 2012

~ Busy Weeks ~

well,lately i haven't got the time to update my blog..i'm just too busy with the exam preparation..yup,tomorrow is my examination day..eventhough i only sit for one paper but still it's not easy to pass..i really hope this time i could do much better..sheeesshh,tomorrow will be my last day too at the CFS for Sem2. Then,after two weeks we'll start with the 3rd Sem..I don't want to repeat any subject next sem so i'm hoping to get exit this sem..well and yea i just check my timetable for next sem and "WHAT??" i'm in section 1 ?? Noooo.... i wanna stick with the section3 :( ..i don't know whether i can be okay or not with the others from Sec1.. I hope they are friendly enough so that it will be easier for me to make friends with them but, i don't we'll just see how it turn.. So, two weeks of holiday, what would i do during that?? going on a vacation maybe..yup, i just couldn't wait for it..i have planned it with mom and hope that it will be great.. For now, i don't want to think about what will going to happen in Sem3 or how my life would be..I will enjoy my life and just go with the flow..yea don't want to burden myself with a trivial things..

Tomorrow, i will do my very best on the exam..and please, please i want to get an exit..next sem i just want to focus on the core courses and other courses like computer and arabic.. Amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment