Tuesday, December 4, 2012

~ Favourite Quotes ~

~ “Dreams are like stars...you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny.” ~


   ~   “I haven't a clue as to how my story will end. But that's all right. When you set out on a journey and night covers the road, you don't conclude the road has vanished. And how else could we discover the stars?” ~

                                 ~   “We can't all be stars, but we can all twinkle”  ~

  ~       “We came together underneath the stars above. What started out as liking soon developed into love. I sense a certain something that, in my heart, felt so true that I knew I waited all my life to fall in love with you.”   ~


 ~ “Good friends are like stars.... You don't always see them, but you know they are always there” ~


WHETHER YOU LOVE WHAT YOU LOVE

OR LIVE IN DIVIDED CEASELESS
REVOLT AGAINST IT

WHAT YOU LOVE IS YOUR FATE

— from "Guilty of Dust" by Frank Bidart .....






No comments:

Post a Comment