Wednesday, December 5, 2012

~ He May Not My 1st, But Hope That He'll Be My Last Love ~

Today i open my facebook to check the latest update from my friends,then suddenly my eyes stops at this one picture of someone that once used to make my heart fluttered..from what i see,i bet that he's doing just fine..good then. People always said that you can never hate your first love because they're was once exist in your heart..i don't really know what i felt whenever i saw his new picture, but it is surely not Love..it's okay right..let he live his life the way that god has planned for him and let me live my life the way that god has planned for me as well.. actually i am happy with my life right now. there's nothing that i want to ask more for now..i'm really grateful for what i have. i may not be perfect and pretty or even popular but that's good for me because it shows that GOD are protecting me from all the bad things. And if it wasn't for that,maybe i'll never get to realize the real person that GOD has planned for me to love right now.. It's been three years for me loving him and i hope that this feeling won't fade away and i will continue to love him for the rest of my life..InsyaAllah :)

Dear M.S.C.P ,wait for me for another few years..hope that soon we'll get to meet..i will always pray to God for you to be mine one day and also pray for your happiness and safety anywhere u might be..

~ ILYMSCP ~

No comments:

Post a Comment