Monday, January 21, 2013

Bonjour Semester 3 :)

hello hello and hello :) .. so here i am after two weeks i left the CFS for my final break and now my life here at the CFS will start soon. So, for this new sem3 i got the same room  in Sem1 and glad that i got this room because it has more spaces unlike the last sem's room.. I hope this sem everything will turn out just fine and smoothly. For now i feel a little bit relieved because i have exit from LEM and now i can just focused on my core courses subject..YEAYYY now i am officially be here at CFS  only for one and a half year :) . I assume that i will enter the main campus in January next year :) so for now i need to complete my core subject.Today is the first day of the ADD N DROP session and it was seriously hectic at the AMF HALL.i couldn't continue with the ADD N DROP session for today so i'll just do it tomorrow.There are still some matters i'll have to handle and finish before i can officially start my lesson next week :) . I hope the best for this new semester and get the best result, Insyaallah :) no more playing and start focusing on the reasons why i'm here at the University :)

No comments:

Post a Comment