Friday, February 22, 2013

22 February 2013 , I am officially 19 :)

hehe i can't believe that today i am officially 19 years old .. so i am really a young adult now :) . Hurmmm, let see , this year what would i wish for and what i wanna do before reaching 20's .. Guess i need to make a list for it. I really wanna go on trips with my family or friends somewhere near the beach >.< .. haha I'll make sure that happen this year. owh and this year will be my last here too at the CFS cause i'll be going to the main campus at Gombak early next year :))) Yeayyy finally ... But i'm sure that i'll be missing CFS once i'm there . For now it's kindda sad cause i couldn't celebrate my birthday with Le family since i'm busy here at the campus but they promise to come visit me next week.. I guess next week also i'll be celebrating it with my friends here. we are too busy this week with the events tomorrow. nahh but it's okay cause we're going to somewhere that have great and delicious foods..can't wait for it :) .. but i cannot forget that i only got 2 weeks left before the examination..need to STUDY STUDY STUDY ~.~ I know i can do this :) Go Go Fighting ^ ^ !!

p/s: M.S.C.P I haven't forget about u :) hope that one day i could celebrate my b'day with u... thank you for the present :) ILYSM !!

No comments:

Post a Comment