Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I'm Back :)

phewww , finally after weeks since last i update my bloggy i'm back to update new post :) .. Busy busy busy haha yeah busy with some stuffs .. This semester i'll going to take assignments matters seriously unlike previous semester.. I don't want to waste my time anymore and will strive for a good pointer :) .

So, this semester i'll be taking 4 subject only and that is Computer , Understanding Islam , Basic Social Studies and Basic Research Methodology :) .. these two subject BSS and BRM is not an easy subject to learn.. it's like you're learning history and also study humans behaviour.. i like these two subject but i really need to pay attention a lot in class so that i could truly understand the subject well.. I hope i'll do just fine for these 4 subject.. Less online , spend more time to do some research and reading ..yupp that's me :)

I need to have good result for me to have the opportunity going study trip abroad. There're just so many things i need to think and manage in order for me to achieve MY DREAM :) .. your dream doesn't come easily to you fall like a rain , you must work for it to happen and the thing that you wanted the most is the thing that probably the hardest to get.. you need to face the hardship first before gaining the pleasure of life :)

Some people they are still wandering around and don't know what they really want to achieve or to be in their life.. they just do what they've been told to do without purpose.. some of them just follow their friends steps .. they don't plan their life. it's true that GOD has already planned our life so let's just follow the flow. But, do you know that he planned it but we also need to make the right choice and determine how we want to live our life .. with education or without it , being a good person or a bad person , it's all in our hand to choose between two : good or bad .

I know what i want in my life and my heading towards it.. I plan my future, what i want to do in life,  where i wanna go ,  and what i wanna achieve .. but still i know that my GOD is the BEST-PLANNER and i'm sure whatever he's planning is indeed the best for me..

s0 people, plan your life wisely and well so that you will live your life for something that you dream and not live it just for nothing.. :) *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment