Thursday, October 10, 2013

~ Coincidence or Fate?? ~

Oh my, i really can't believe this..hahaha it's like he's answering back all the questions that i have in my mind and heart... Don't change?? He's telling not to have a change of heart. When i think about it again i really wonder whether all of these are only just a little coincidences in life but then again there are no such a thing like coincidence.. Every single thing that happened and might happen in the future has already been written. Then, it means that he's not just a coincidence right? haha . I really hope that he's also going through the same thing just like me here. Even though we're apart for now, i just hope that one day we'll be able to be with each other. :)

Somehow i'll have to admit that i still feel insecure. Why? i just don't know that. The feeling of being scared is still there inside me. I wish i could just get rid of it but it's not that easy to do so. I'll always feel insecure if there are no certainty about all of these thing.. and one thing that i really hate about is being afraid. afraid with my ownself, my own heart and being afraid with all of these...

No comments:

Post a Comment