Friday, October 25, 2013

This is random ME ^.^

well, i don't know what's the right tittle for this post since i don't have any idea right now, so i'll just proceed with this title hahaha. Hurmm, oh yeah i just update my SoundCloud so yeah i hope you guys enjoy it. I don't know why but lately my sleep pattern has become a bit disorganized. I always sleep late which i really hate it and i am seriously bored here don't know what to do. Well, i've started to continue my language lessons and apparently i'm learning French and Korean. Hahaha i've been thinking on taking Japanese after this but one thing i'm sure is that i'll have to take Mandarin class once i'm at the main campus.

Oh yea, about the family vacation next week, it seems like we have to cancelled it due to the rainy weather so yeah no vacation for now *sob sob sob* T.T . Well never mind that, As long as i'm with my family, it's already looks a vacation for me :) .  Yeah, we're in a good condition now. I mean after the talk that i had that night, things get difficult and awkward for me to handle, we rarely talk like we normally use to and it feels like we're strangers to each other. But now, things have return to normal just the way it used to be :) . 

No comments:

Post a Comment