Saturday, November 2, 2013

~ He's just a mere anyway ~ *frown*

Huhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Mere. Yes that's what he is and suppose to be.. Yet i still dream about him... No, of course not M.S.C.P. If it's him then, i'll surely be glad. But this is not M.S.C.P, this is someone else.. tchh whatever, i don't really care about his name actually. I told one of my friend about this and *hahaha* she's seriously thought i should get this guy out of my head...heck, even from my memory.. *frowning* huhh i just..don't know.. Waitt! it's not like i still like him or what it's just that somehow i still remember him..suddenly i would say. :/  Duh! but still who cares right. I just got one wish whenever i'm at the main campus, please oh please i hope i will not meet him there or bump into him. I just don't want to meet him again!! Seems like running away right but heck, who cares... Of course M.S.C.P is my priority, he's always first and this person that i'm talking about is just a nuisance only in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment