Friday, December 20, 2013

My day at Mama's Workplace :)

yeahh here i am at mama's workplace doing nothing. It's friday today and no, i'm not here for accompanying her doing OT haha so yeah there're so many people here the one that i never met before. Well i tell you what, it's boring here even though i have my lappy here with me.. Goshh i just don't know what to do.. how i wish i brought my hard disk with me right now ~.~ at least i could watch something :/ . The main reason why i'm here today is to settle preparation regarding my offer letter.. Yep all the fees and stuff. Gosh, i really am excited to start my degree year at the main campus next year :). This 3 months break surely made me miss studying and all. I don't know what else to write now. I guess i'll just have to wait until lunch break then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment