Sunday, January 29, 2017

One step at a time :)

Wow it's already 2017 huh? times do flies real fast. Ten years back, I would have never expected that my life will turned out to be this way. I wouldn't called those days as the dark days, but I can surely said that at that time I couldn't even see the future. It was only me living my life without any purposes.

 A 13 years old girl that has a very low self esteemed. If I were to meet my old self that 13 years old girl, i would tell her that don't change whatever you are doing now, experienced it all the bad and good things in life at that time, keep all those good and bad memories with you. No regrets, live your life that way because all the things that you experienced at that time will make the future you strong and wise. Patience, remember that your name itself do brings good vibes in your life and always remained patience going through the future just like your name. Don't worry in the next 2 years that light of revelation will finally come upon you and at that time too just go with the flow. Though you might not end up with all the things that you have planned on but trust me, it will be just fine, things will go just fine. Your dreams actually came true though in a different way. Just believe in whatever you are believing in at that time, along the time you will know what is it that you truly like and what kind of person you truly are. Take time slowly to learned the lessons that your life will gave to you in the future.

Now the present me also wanted to say the same thing to the future me. I wonder what will become in the next 10 years to come but i don't want to really ponder upon it because i want to just live the best i can for now and grab all the good opportunities for the future me as well. I don't know what the future holds but i'm sure whatever i am doing right now is also for the better future of me too. No regrets, i tend to keep living out my life that way. Good or bad, I will take it all with an open heart and believe that no matter what, i have my family with me and most of all Allah swt is always there right from the beginning guiding me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment