Friday, February 24, 2017

Once in a lifetime

Recently i officially become 23 years old. 22nd of February will always be my favorite date. Truth to be told, I am truly grateful for this year. On that very day I received another one achievement not only for myself but it is also a gift that i able to give to my parent, my family. For a two special things to occur in life at the same time is not something that can pass by easily, therefore for me it is something that can happened once in a life time. You just never know when it will happen again right?  For this year celebration also i am touched by the love and wishes given by my family and friends. Honestly, i am not expecting anything at all.. They do surprised me with so many thoughts. Knowing that this will be the last time for us being here in the university saddened me a lot. This will be our last semester together and after that everyone will go walking on their own path. I know that i was never the best person in conveying or expressing my love for people around me, but they will always be there in my mind and heart. I know that the separation is nearing but whatever time that i have to spend with these precious people, I'll be sure to appreciate it and hoping that it will stay just for a little longer. Dear god, thank you for blessing me with so many great things in life and love. The journeys and the experiences so far has been great to me. I know there will be more to come and I hope that you will ease it for me and keep on guiding me. 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment