Tuesday, December 11, 2012

11th December Is A One Day Holiday for me ;)

well today is a one day holiday because of our Sultan Selangor's Birthday. so today my schedule is hanging out my roommates at Wendy's then go to Sushi King. sheeeshh,again i'm eating right..haha i guess that's all i know. well, i think that it's much better to spend our money on foods rather than on stuffs that's not beneficial to us..right? I also realize that lately i have been updating my blog like everyday except for the weekends because during that time i'll be busy spending time with my family. I was thinking about making this blog as my diary or journal..how's that? but i'm still not sure about it, we'll just see how it goes. maybe right now i do have that time because i'm not that busy with the class since it's a short semester but i'm sure that i don't even have the time to relax if i'm in the long semester next year. But still, InsyaAllah i will try to find the time to update this blog..even if it's not for other people but atleast it is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment