Monday, December 10, 2012

New Spot For Me :)

Well today i found a great spot for me to hang out and writing something for the blog. It's also suitable for me to study, well of course because it wouldn't be call as a study room if it's not for studying purpose.. know what, i just really love the view here. i can see the sky with the clouds as much as i like too.. it is very pretty especially in the evening where the i can see the sun's setting down :)..there are not many people came here for sure. I really need a fresh air and new environment to study or just to relax.. I don't want to stuck inside the room for all the time because it was so boring there..Only if my roommates and i were talking or gossiping new stuffs,then it is fun.. Yea i know that every one in that room were busy with their own things but still we're closed with each other.. Looking at the sky right now while listening to I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz seriously makes me thinking about my M.S.C.P ..

Hummmpphh :[ i just seriously, deadly missing him right now..i wonder how can i fall in love soo badly with him..what is it that he has until i become like this..seriously he's different from the other. thinking about him can make me smile or even laugh by myself. I wish he knew what i felt for him,but i don't know.. what can i do right now is to never give up for what i have for him and let God do his work to make this work between me and him :) ..it doesn't mean that i didn't do nothing,of course i did something and that is to study hard so that i can be a successful person,have a good job,earn a lot of money,be a good daughter to my parents and of course be a loyal servants to my creature and as long as i believe that God will grant my wish,then he will..

No comments:

Post a Comment