Saturday, December 15, 2012

15th December 2012

there's nothing much on todays post. Now it's already 2.50 a.m and i'm still awake. In todays post i just want to write about how i feels right now..It's more like a diary for myself. I love this date actually, 15th December..next week Saturday will be 22nd December right. Hurmmm,seriously,loving someone is not easy especially when u're still not sure if he'll be yours someday.. Today i got to know something new about him :)
I can say that he's a stupid person sometimes.. I don't know,eventhough there is something about him that sometimes i wish would be different,still i accept him for who he is now..sometime i do feel like i might never have the chance to be with him but sometime it turns out to be the other way..sheeshh,i just don't know and keep getting confuse about it. Can we really fit together? Can he accept me just the way i am like i accept him for who he really is? Can i at least get to feel the feelings of becoming someone important in a person life? What if one day,he's not going to be the one for me to be with? Can i face that reality? Can i try to love someone else when he's the only one  i've known? It's funny and silly right. I can never imagine if that would've happen someday .. I'm such a coward i guess..Afraid of getting hurt but why should i because i'm already risking and gambling my heart for someone that  i never knew whether both of us can be together one day.. Can i really have him in my life ? these are all the things that i'm still questioning for the answers...

No comments:

Post a Comment