Wednesday, December 12, 2012

~ My Favourite Quotes Of ' I MISS YOU' ~

                       * Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love. *

                        ~ I did three things today; miss you, miss you, and miss you ~

             *When I see your smile, and I know it’s not for me, that’s when I’ll miss you *

          ~ Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart,
                                              but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. ~

                                 * Absence makes the heart grow fonder *

 ~ If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~

   * Cause I love you and I miss you, hearing your voice is the closest thing to touching you. *

      ~ Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too. ~ 

            * The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. *

               ~ You may be out of my sight… but never out of my mind… I Miss You! ~

* When I miss you, I don’t have to go far … I just have to look inside my heart because that’s where I’ll find you. *


~ IMYSM, M.S.C.P ~

No comments:

Post a Comment