Wednesday, December 12, 2012

~ 12.12.2012 ~

It's a nice date isn't it.A lot of people were hoping to find a lover on that date..Even i didn't expect that this date will actually meant something to me because on this date i actually confess and reveal the identity of my M.S.C.P to my roommates.It true that i am such a secretive person.I never tell anyone about my problems or even my life.It's not that i don't want to share it with anyone,it's just that hard for me to trust a person 100 percent to listen to my story because i'm afraid that they might not understand what i feel. It's true that my bestfriend is my own sister.she understand me better than anyone else do.I share every secrets that i have with her and whenever i feel lost,she will give me the words that gives me the courage back to never give up with my dreams..Like i said,no one know who is my M.S.C.P really is except for my sisters.Even my friends ask me the identity of him,i'll still keep it a secret.But today,three of my roommates finally know the person that i love and cherish so much.It's not an easy decision for me to make to tell them about him because i wonder whether they could understand what i feels and my situation is.Somehow,i feel relieve sharing it with them.we were all crying at 1 a.m in the morning..I don't know how they take it after listening to my story,but i hope that they wouldn't judge me about it..Thinking about him only has already lighten up my day..I'll end up smiling like an idiot..goshhh,sometimes i do get tired with it but no matter how hard it is for me,i still couldn't let it go..like a fool,that's me `-`

No comments:

Post a Comment