Tuesday, December 11, 2012

~ It's Only Love ~

Actually there is this one korean song i heard by 김민우-사랑일 뿐야..I just love the song and tried searching the translation lyrics for that song but i couldn't find it anywhere..it's okay,i'll keep searching for it until i found it..so, since there are no translation for that song i'll just have to write something that can relate with my post tittle's right?..

Hurmm, ' It's Only Love ' , what does it mean actually, there are lots of meanings that we can see from it and depends on the person itself. As for me, I think  the meaning is the only one love that we have for someone who is really important in our life..that 'only one love' we can only have once in a life time..it can never be experience for many times. there must always be someone that can change our life becoming much better than we used to have right?.sometimes,there are people who are lucky enough to be with that person, but there are also people who aren't that lucky enough to be with that person who change their life..But hey,maybe that's the best right? who would've known whom we might end up with in our life, right. Even i don't know whom i might end up with..I always pray that it's going to be him,the one whose change my life but still it's in God's hand to determine everything.. What i know now is that i'm really happy with my life and what i have. Regrets?? No, i don't have anything to regret with and InsyaAllah, every decisions that i'll made in the future won't left me with any regrets.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment