Friday, January 11, 2013

Ghost: In Your Arm Again :')



I am not sure whether some of you have watch this movie or not..this movies is a sequel or adaption from the original GHOST movie in year 1990's. I'm sure a lot of people have watch that movie, so it's just the same just that they change the character of the one being ghost..This movie is really touched me. Thinking about the story of  these two person love was enough to make me cry.. I pray that my love story wouldn't end like this because it must be hard to bear the pain of losing the one that we truly love..I suggest for you all to watch this movie :) and one more thing, i really love Seong SeungHeon in this movie. Goshhh he's really handsome >.<  whoever gets him in real life must be a lucky person :) .. yea, i will pray for him so that he could meet the love of his life one day and get married too.. :)

Insyaallah, if god's will, i will post more on my favourite movies that i would like to suggest to you all :) but for today this is the movie that really touch my heart :) enjoy it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment