Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Three weeks Holiday :)

heee today is the second week for my holiday before i start the sem3.. hurmmm,what do i do during this holiday?? well,doing nothing.. i'm just enjoying my time to rest and live my day without thinking anything about studies.. But, i do get nervous about getting my result next week.. goshhhh, i just don't know whether i could make it or not to exit.. I hope that i'll get an exit.. and yeah i need to prepare myself back to meet my previous classmates or even a new one.. I hope that being in section1 will be just the same like being in section3 and please, no brother or male within that section :) .. One thing for sure, no matter how it will turn out to be, whether good or bad, i will still going to face it and live it wisely, even if things got hard i'll just stay strong and keep in mind all the REASONS why i am here :)

GO..GO..FIGHTING !!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment