Monday, August 12, 2013

*dusty dusty* Hello Me *shine shine* Happy Eid :)

phewww..it's getting rusty here. Hahaha wonder when was the last time i update this blog. Well, it's okay, if i'm not super busy and got some time i'll try to update it... So, last week was Hari Raya and i celebrate it with my family along with my Big family..haha.. I was a bit sad because i didn't get a chance to eat the home-made ketupat and my mom's rendang because i was so busy that day serving and preparing myself to go ' beraya' at other relatives house...So, yeahh *sob sob sob*. Other than celebrating Hari Raya, there's nothing much that happened.. Well at first i thought only UIA gave us short break for the Hari Raya but the other University also did the same...So here i am celebrating the 5th day of Eid at the hostel with my assignments and lappy...sad sad sad.. :(  This weekend my uncle invite to his open house. I'm not sure whether all my cousins are going to be there or not because some of them are studying far away from here..We'll just see how it goes this weekend... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment