Wednesday, August 14, 2013

~ Western Sky ~ 서쪽 하늘 ~

So there was one day while i was surfing the internet and watching you tube i accidentally heard this song "Western Sky-Lee seung chul"... When the first time i listen to this song, somehow the melody and lyrics really touched me.. It is a beautiful song though i hope it wouldn't happen to me one day.. I don't know why but whenever i listen to this song, my mind seems to be a little distracted. There's someone that will suddenly pop into my mind and i can't seem to forget about it.... I seriously hate this because i couldn't stop it... Both of them are really two different person and personality. I am not confused or faltered, it's just  gahhh i don't know what is wrong with me really.. =__=

서쪽 하늘로 노을은 지고

이젠 슬픔이 되버린 그대를

다시 부를 수 없을 것 같아

또 한번 불러보네

소리쳐 불러도 늘 허공에

부서져 돌아오는 너의 이름

이젠 더 견딜 힘조차 없게

날 버려두고 가지

사랑하는 날 떠나가는 날

하늘도 슬퍼서 울어준 날

빗속에 떠날 나였음을

넌 알고 있는듯이


비가오는 날엔 난 항상 널 그리워 해

언젠간 널 다시 만나는 그 날을 기다리며

비내린 하늘은 왜그리 날 슬프게 해

흩어진 내 눈물로 널 잊고 싶은데


가고싶어 널 보고싶어 꼭 찾고 싶었어

하지만 너의 모습은 아직도 그 자리에


하지만 난 널 사랑해

   [tran]


The red glow dims in the western sky

You’ve turned into sadness

I don’t think I could ever call you again

So I call you again now

No matter how I shout and cry for you

All I get back from the empty space is your broken name

I don’t have the strength to go on anymore

Because you leave me

The days of love, the day you left me

The day the sky was so sad it cried for me

It’s as if you already knew

That I would leave with the rain


On rainy days, I always miss you

I await the day that we’ll meet again

Why does the sky make me so sad after it rains?

I want to erase you with my tears



I want to go, I want to see you, I want to find you

But you’re still there


But I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment