Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Busy + Hectic weeks before EXAMS T..T

Pheww there are lot of assignments need to be done before the end of this week..gahhh there are still two presentations left for me to do. Luckily it's a group work though :) I can't really wait to finish all these assignments , get done with the exams and finally i can have my sweet yet busy 3 months break. I know that there are still many work that need to be done as the preparation for the Edu-Trip to Melbourne next year, but heyy if i want it i need to work really hard for it..right? I just hope we can manage it all before the D-day's come :) I've got like three weeks left here before I go to the main campus next year. One thing for sure is that i'll be mising this place, this hostel of mine, this room of mine and this comfy bed of mine. :') I LOVE THIS PLACE SO MUCH !! :)

2 comments: