Wednesday, October 2, 2013

2nd October 2018 ^.^

Heee today i feel a bit relieved because all of the assignments have been submitted. Finally i was free and i can focus for the examination. Yesterday i have sit for Arabic test and the questions are okay. At least i managed to answered it and i don't mind how much i will get for the marks as long as i exit  the Arabic subject. So to considered that this will be my last days here at the CFS, i do feel a bit nostalgic with the all the memories here :) . I'll surely miss this place. Maybe, Insyaallah i'll visit here during the short semester. But, i truly need to prepare myself for a new life at the main campus later. Excited yet nervous to be at the main campus, learn new languages and many other subjects that i need to complete for my degree :) . Hopefully, everything will be just fine and i am surely anticipated to see what my life will be in the future and where will fate bring me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment