Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Last last last paper for this semester ^.^

Hehehehe finally i've finished both papers for Writing Skill and Intro to Comm :) .  Huhh so this week will officially be my last week being at CFS :(  I want to savored each seconds while i'm still here being able to sleep on this bed. hahaha dramatic isn't it. Well i'm not sure when will i be coming here again. So for this semester i could say that i'm proud with my own self especially when i've seen my carry marks for both subjects.. I can say that there's a lot of improvement i made for this sem :) . Next year, when i'm at the main campus will be a fresh new start for me. That time i will focus more on my study no more playing around. Well i'll just stick with my own style of study. I'll perform better in class, more confident in myself, dare to take a risk, grab all the opportunity in front me, and just be myself :) Being here at the CFS makes me learn a lot of things in life. Don't hold your back and future for others, this is your life and you're the only one that need to fight for it. So what if they leave you out, just continue without them. It's not like you're dying if you're alone, as long as God is with you, just know that you will be just fine :) . Sometimes there are times when you need to prioritize yourself more than other people in your life. So, i'll strive more next year. aja aja FIGHTING!! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment