Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Stay the same just like how it meant to be ^.^

I change my background music to Taylor Swift- Enchanted.. Goshh i really love this song. I love the music and its lyrics. Enchanted, that's what i always felt about M.S.C.P ^.^ . Goshh i really miss that person right now at this very moment. Some might think whether he's real or not..haha of course he's real..Only people i trust knew who is this M.S.C.P person :) . Secretive? hahaha why am i being so secretive. well, it's just that i hate to boasting around and showing off to others about the guy that i love. I prefer some privacy in that. Maybe just maybe someday, I'll tell everyone about him. :). I've done some thinking last night and i've already decide to just stick with what i have now. I don't need new people inside my life. Just him is enough for me. Well too bad that my heart is so stubborn till it wouldn't want to accept anyone else .. gahh silly heart. I know that i'll be facing more storms in the future, but i'll stay strong and would never give up with what i had now and strive for more in the future. I just want to tell M.S.C.P this ;

              " please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you "

I know that i will have to forcing my laugh and faking my smile more in the future but just know that i will always be enchanted to meet you someday. I'll wait for that day 오빠, so you better start making your way here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment