Thursday, October 10, 2013

Beauty & the Beast :)

Well i just finish watching Disney's Beauty and the Beast and let me tell you this " screwed up prince charming ". " beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder", i love that quote. It's true, people see and view things differently and even their taste are also different. Don't judge a person based their appearance, but look into their hearts and personalities. some might say that " when you are pretty, you are pretty, and when you are ugly, you are ugly then". Who are we to judge what real beauty is. right? So, to me just be grateful with whoever you are and what ever you have because you are perfect and beautiful in your own way :) . I'll take one line from Bon Jovi song's Welcome to wherever you are " remember that you are perfect, God makes no mistakes" :)

I would say that among all those fairy tale stories, Beauty and the Beast is my favorite :) . Because even i don't want to be like Cinderella wishing for her prince charming to come, like Rapunzel waiting to be rescued by her prince charming and like Sleeping Beauty waiting to be kissed by her prince. No, I want to have my own fairy tale story where no one can predict how it will end. My story will be the most adventurous one and no one would even get to predict it to happen. hahaha being all dreamy again. Well you see M.S.C.P is no prince charming and "the most perfect guy" for me, but hey like i said i need no prince charming and good looking guy in my life. For now let's just say that i am grateful that i have M.S.C.P and i wouldn't want to change that for any matter in the future. Personally, i'd say that it's better if you have a story like Belle and the Beast rather than like Cinderella and prince. When you just accept someone for who he really is whether it's bad or good and you're being sincere with your heart, trust me that God will also be sincere with you, then you will finally feel the beauty itself within your heart and trust me that it's worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment