Sunday, December 14, 2014

:)

Wow, it's been a while i guess since the last time i update my blog. heh i guess i've been busy with my studies and other stuffs.. and maybe because of the will to write was not there at the time.. ~.~ Hurmmm so many things happened in my life. I could say that i finally get the chance in my life to go to the place of my dream. InsyaAllah i'll go there next year in February :)

*sigh* life as an University student is tiring. I'm exhausted since these few weeks will be the last weeks before this semester ends. So many research papers, proposals and presentations that i need to get done with. I seriously can't wait for this semester to end T.T

i do realize that lately i've been a bit grumpier than ever..haha that's not good. Some peoples life's are a bit different than the others i guess. To say that i hate money or wealth, that's not it. I guess i tend to distance myself from the people that i find a little bit different from me. That is also a bad thing to do right? *sigh* i don't really know about myself lately.. It's like i'm becoming someone that is not me or someone that i never know exist in me.. I think these are all caused by the assignments and stress here..yeahh i think it is.

Tchh well nevermind that. I guess i should stop now. I still need to finish some of my assignments. Well, i'll update soon whenever i feel like it. :)

p/s: owh and silly, stay safe and healthy wherever you might be..ILY <3 :="" nbsp="" p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment