Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Hello!

Dear Bloggy,

wow it's been 2 years already since the last time i update heck even open this blog of mine. Honestly, a lot of things has changed since then. The last of was about me going to the place of dream right and yeah i am so thankful that i get the opportunities going there for my studies. It was such a great experience in life i say. I met a lot of new people and make new friends. each of them left a big impact on me. the journey, experience and lessons along the way left a big print on my life. I even found a part or side of me that i didn't even knew exist. somehow all that changed me to who i am today. Returned from Korea did changed me a lot. Well maybe i did not changed, i am just becoming more of myself.? yes that's what it is.

A lot of things whirling in my head and i got so many things to say and even write. Especially all the memories and life lessons that I've learned. I wish to write all those things so that i could read it back again in the future and be reminded of it. I 'll try to write more and update this page frequently. I believe this is a good way for me to just let everything out inside of me and write my content to the fullest. One thing i can say is that the person I am now got no time at all for things that relate to lovey dovey things. No more fantasizing on the things that seems not relevant to me. It's all about life now, work, money and dreams that should be chased and not be distracted by merely petty things. I'll share more on the story of my life during the exchange period in Korea. :)   


No comments:

Post a Comment